These General Terms and Conditions of Sale govern the offer and sale of products on our web site ("lillylunettes.com").
The products purchased on lillylunettes.com are directly sold by lillylunettes.
lillylunettes is registered with the Companies' Register of Salerno under no. 436436, Tax Code and VAT no. 05087770656. lillylunettes's registered office in Italy is located at via della Sorgente 12 - S. Pietro al Tanagro (Sa) - Italy
Request for information should be made through our customer services. For additional legal information go to INFORMATIONS area. There you can find information on shipments, refunds and returning products purchased on lillylunettes.com. Remember you can also contact lillylunettes.com by e-mail: email@example.com
Our Business Policy
- lillylunettes offers products for sale on lillylunettes.com and its e-commerce business services are available exclusively to its end users, i.e. the "Consumers".
- "Consumer" shall mean any individual who is acting for purposes which are outside his or her trade, business or profession. If you are not a Consumer, please do not buy any products on lillylunettes.com.
- lillylunettes reserve the right not to process orders received from users who are not "Consumers" and any other order which does not comply with lillylunettes's business policy.
- These General Terms and Conditions of Sale exclusively regulate the offer, transmission and acceptance of purchase orders relating to products on lillylunettes.com between the users of lillylunettes.com and lillylunettes.
- The General Terms and Conditions of Sale do not regulate the supply of services or the sale of products performed by third parties which are on lillylunettes.com through links, banners or other hypertext links. Before sending orders and purchasing products and services from those third parties, we recommend that you verify third party terms and conditions of the web site from which you may be considering purchasing a product, since lillylunettes.com shall under no circumstances be deemed liable for the supply of services provided by third parties or for the execution of e-commerce transactions between the users of lillylunettes.com and third parties.
How to Execute a Contract with lillylunettes
- In order to place an order for the purchase of one or more products on lillylunettes.com, you must fill out the electronic order form and send it electronically to lillylunettes.com, following the relevant instructions.
- The order form contains a summary of information on the main characteristics of each product ordered and the relevant unit price, the type of payment that you chose, shipping terms for the purchased products, shipping and delivery costs and the terms.
- An order shall be deemed to have been submitted upon the electronic receipt by lillylunettes.com of your order form.
- The order form will be filed in our data base for such a period of time required in order to process your order and as provided by law. You may access your order form, free of charge and at any time, by clicking on the section called My Orders
- Before submitting the order form, you will be asked to identify and correct possible in-put errors
- After your order form has been submitted, lillylunettes.com will process your order.
- lillylunettes.com may not process purchases that do not give sufficient guarantees of solvency or which are incomplete or incorrect, or orders for products that are no longer available. In the above cases, we shall inform you by e-mail that the contract has not been executed and that lillylunettes.com has not carried out your purchase order specifying the reasons thereof. If the products displayed on lillylunettes.com are no longer available at the time of your last access and once lillylunettes.com has received your order form, lillylunettes.com shall inform you within thirty (30) working days of receipt of your order of the unavailability of the ordered products. If the order form has been sent and the price has been paid for items that are no longer available, lillylunettes.com will refund you the sum paid.
- By submitting an order form and contracting with lillylunettes.com, you unconditionally accept and undertake to observe the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale. Should you not agree with certain provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, please do not submit your order form for the purchase of products on lillylunettes.com.
- Upon submission of an order form, lillylunettes.com shall send to you, via e-mail, a receipt of the purchase order, containing a summary of the information related to the order form.
Warranties and Indication of Product Prices
- On lillylunettes.com, we offer for sale luxury and top-quality products. These products are purchased by lillylunettes directly from fashion houses, manufacturers and dealers, carefully selected by stringent quality controls.
- lillylunettes.com does not sell second-hand products, flawed products or products of lower quality as compared to the corresponding standards offered on the market.
- The main characteristics of products are shown on lillylunettes.com inside each product schedule. The products offered for sale on lillylunettes.com may not exactly correspond to the real garments in terms of image and colors because of the Internet browser or of the monitor used.
- Prices are subject to change. Check the final price of sale before sending the relevant order form.
- Should you decide to exercise your right to return purchased products, lillylunettes.com will not accept returned products that are returned that have been altered from their original status or damaged.
- Payment of the product prices and relevant shipping costs must be made by using one of the procedures indicated on the order form.
- In case of payment by credit/debit card, all details (for example, card number or expiration date) will be sent by encrypted protocol to subject which provide remote electronic payment services, without third parties having any access thereto whatsoever. Such details will not be used by lillylunettes.com except for performing the procedure relevant to your purchase or issuing relevant refunds in the case of returns, in compliance with the exercise of your return right or for reporting cases or frauds to the police.
Shipping and Delivery of the Products
- For specific product shipping and delivery procedures, see the INFORMATIONS area. Please read these sections carefully. The information provided in these sections form an integral part of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale and, consequently, shall be deemed to be fully known and accepted by you at the time your order form is sent.
- For any information or claims lillylunettes.com can be contacted via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Based on the article 5 DL 185/1999, if the client is a consumer ( in other words a physical person that buys goods for personal and not professional use, therefore doesn't indicate on the lillylunettes.com of lillylunettes srl order form any reference of a VAT number), they have the right to withdraw from the contract of purchase for any reason, without the need of explanation and without penalty, except in cases as indicated in point 3.
- To exercise this right, the client will have to send to lillylunettes.com of lillylunettes a communication, within 10 working days on receipt of the goods. Such communication must be sent via mail to email@example.com. Once we have received the communication, our Customer Service will contact the client to give instructions on how to return the goods that must be returned within the following 48 hrs.
- The right to withdraw is subject to the following conditions: the right is applied to the product purchased in its wholeness; it is not possible to exercise such right for just a single part of the product purchased; the product which has been purchased must be complete and returned in its original packaging, in all its parts; so to avoid damaging the original case, we recommend, when possible, to insert it in a second box; the application of stickers or adhesive tape directly on the original case must be avoided; According to law, the shipping fees relative to the return of the goods are at the clients expense; the delivery, until confirmed receipt at our premises, is completely the clients responsibility; if the goods are damaged during transport, lillylunettes.com will inform the client (within 5 working days on receipt of the goods at our premises), allowing them to file complaint against the courier and obtain full refund ( if insured ); in this event, the product will be put at the clients disposal and returned, at the same time cancelling the request for withdrawal; lillylunettes.com of lillylunettes is in no way responsible for damages or theft/loss of goods returned without insured delivery. Once arrived at our premises, the product will be checked for any damages not derived from transport.
- If there are no signs of damages, lillylunettes will refund the client only the amount of glasses, without shipping charges and prescription lenses ( chargeback ) as quickly as possible.
- The right to withdraw is annulled if lillylunettes verifies the following:
- that the original case and/or the inside of the original packaging is missing;
- parts of the product are missing ( e.g. info tags for the glasses, authenticity certificate where expected, case for glasses, etc.)
- that the product is damaged due to reasons other than transport.
- You are advised to read, if you haven't already done so, our General Terms and Conditions of Use which also contain important information on how we process the personal data of our users and on the security systems of lillylunettes.com.
- These General Terms and Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and in particular by Italian legislative decree 6 September 2005 no. 206 on distance contracts and by Italian legislative decree 9 April 2003 no. 70 on certain aspects related to e-commerce.
Amendments and updates
- The General Terms and Conditions of Sale may be amended from time to time, in consideration of new laws and regulations but not limited thereto. The new General Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be effective as of the date of publication on lillylunettes.com.